Harnessing BPI to Achieve Aggressive Strategic Objectives
Determined BPI Priorities – Then Drove Execution
When a leading mortgage services provider was faced with meeting aggressive financial targets, they turned to us for guidance.
Our team quickly created a structured approach and evaluation criteria to measure the potential of BPI initiatives. Within three short months, we produced a portfolio of BPI Projects and a Roadmap establishing how the company would meet those lofty targets.
We then lead and executed the Roadmap. Within nine months, we delivered over $1 million of benefits. We also trained employees, empowering them with new skills to achieve future BPI benefits.
- Unable to determine and set priorities in considering what business processes to improve
- Lacked a method or structure to effectively evaluate competing potential BPI projects requested by different business units
- Required an experienced BPI team with experienced leadership to successfully execute the approved projects in a timely, cost-effective manner
Mortgage Services Provider
Achieved regulatory compliance
Developed structure to maintain regulatory compliance
Improved overall project execution capabilities
navigate success stories
- Developed a detailed evaluation criteria process which included prioritizing projects by financial benefit, implementation costs, project duration, and likelihood of success
- Created a BPI Roadmap that enabled and guided the successful execution of the BPI Portfolio
- Created an executive dashboard that provided transparency for the company to understand the progress achieved
- Provided managed BPI services that accelerated the execution of the BPI Portfolio
- Established a robust and well-documented method for evaluating proposed business process improvement projects
- Evaluated and prioritized all proposed BPI projects, reporting on expected ROI for each executable in only three months
- In less than a year, successfully delivered proposed projects and positioned the client to execute future BPI initiatives by enhancing its internal BPI capacity
- Established a robust platform from which to pursue aggressive growth strategy