Harnessing BPI to Achieve Aggressive Strategic Objectives
Determined BPI Priorities – Then Drove Execution
When a leading mortgage services provider was faced with meeting aggressive financial targets, they turned to us for guidance.
Our team quickly created a structured approach and evaluation criteria to measure the potential of BPI initiatives. Within three short months, we produced a portfolio of BPI Projects and a Roadmap establishing how the company would meet those lofty targets.
We then lead and executed the Roadmap. Within nine months, we delivered over $1 million of benefits. We also trained employees, empowering them with new skills to achieve future BPI benefits.
- Unable to determine and set priorities in considering what business processes to improve
- Lacked a method or structure to effectively evaluate competing potential BPI projects requested by different business units
- Required an experienced BPI team with experienced leadership to successfully execute the approved projects in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Developed a detailed evaluation criteria process which included prioritizing projects by financial benefit, implementation costs, project duration, and likelihood of success
- Created a BPI Roadmap that enabled and guided the successful execution of the BPI Portfolio
- Created an executive dashboard that provided transparency for the company to understand the progress achieved
- Provided managed BPI services that accelerated the execution of the BPI Portfolio
Mortgage Services Provider
Achieved regulatory compliance
Developed structure to maintain regulatory compliance
Improved overall project execution capabilities
navigate success stories
- Established a robust and well-documented method for evaluating proposed business process improvement projects
- Evaluated and prioritized all proposed BPI projects, reporting on expected ROI for each executable in only three months
- In less than a year, successfully delivered proposed projects and positioned the client to execute future BPI initiatives by enhancing its internal BPI capacity
- Established a robust platform from which to pursue aggressive growth strategy